About the Commission
The Tuscaloosa County Road Improvement Commission was created to provide oversight for the prioritization and financing of public road and bridge construction and maintenance projects that are financed by the tax proceeds allocated for use by the Commission.
The Commission is composed of the following members:
- Ms. Glenda Webb, City of Northport - TCRIC Chair
- Probate Judge Rob Robertson, Tuscaloosa County - TCRIC Vice-Chair
- Mayor Walt Maddox, City of Tuscaloosa
- State Representative Chris England
- State Representative Bill Lamb
- Mr. Kyle South, West Alabama Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Justice Smyth, Director of Tuscaloosa County Industrial Development Authority
- ALDOT Director, or his appointee (ex officio)
To read the full text of the Acts creating the Commission, click here.