About the Commission
The Tuscaloosa County Road Improvement Commission was created to provide oversight for the prioritization and financing of public road and bridge construction and maintenance projects that are financed by the tax proceeds allocated for use by the Commission.
The Commission is composed of the following members:
- Probate Judge Rob Robertson, Tuscaloosa County – Commission Chairperson
- Mayor Walt Maddox, City of Tuscaloosa – Commission Vice-Chairperson
- Mayor Bobby Herndon, City of Northport
- State Representative Chris England
- State Representative Rich Wingo
- Mr. Jim Page, CEO of the West Alabama Chamber of Commerce
- Ms. Danielle Winningham, Executive Director of the Tuscaloosa County Industrial Development Authority
To read the full text of the Acts creating the Commission, click here.