About the Commission
The Tuscaloosa County Road Improvement Commission was created to provide oversight for the prioritization and financing of public road and bridge construction and maintenance projects that are financed by the tax proceeds allocated for use by the Commission.
The Commission is composed of the following members:
- Tuscaloosa County Probate Judge Hardy McCollum – Commission Chairperson
- Tuscaloosa Mayor Walt Maddox – Commission Vice-Chairperson
- Northport Mayor Donna Aaron
- State Senator Gerald Allen
- State Representative Chris England
- Mr. Jim Page, CEO of the West Alabama Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Dara Longgrear, Executive Director of the Tuscaloosa County Industrial Development Authority
To read the full text of the Acts creating the Commission, click here.